As I head into my last week of sophomore year, with final exams ahead of me all I can think about is this incredible summer I have coming up! I have to keep reminding myself I still have a month until I am there. As I have been thinking about Chicago and Brazil and all that I'll be jumping into at the end of May, it makes me anxious that I may not be ready for two months of sports ministry. All I know is that the last week or two I have felt such a reassurance and peace about what is ahead and I know the Lord does not want me to try and plan ahead what I think it will be like or worry about what is to come because that is completely out of my control. Right now all I can do is continue to prepare my heart for the Lord to do huge works through me and my teammates.
Please pray for me as I continue to prepare for this summer and also financially as I still have just over $1,000 to raise. I am confident God will provide for me, as He has already shown Himself through this process.
And if you remember, all prayers are appreciated for my Anatomy final May 1st ;)
Lauren I am so excited about your summer ahead! Praying for you as you prepare!
ReplyDelete